With years of experience under our belts, Concrete By Design is a leading stamped concrete company serving the Tri-State Area.
For every project, our customer service team will help you plan and coordinate with our concrete experts to ensure you’re satisfied with the result.
Our planning and design process typically follows these 10 steps:
- Issue client a design survey to formalize and consolidate ideas and identify your aesthetic vision.
- Schedule on-site site measurements with your Project Engineer and being discussing your personalized design.
- Set preliminary meeting to review plan, layout, materials, and other contractors as needed.
- Revise project plans as required.
- Compute project costs associated to scope of design and specifications discussed or preliminarily approved.
- Review budget and finalize project plans with client and Concrete By Design.
- After budget is finalized, client submits a deposit and schedules the installation dates with Concrete By Design installers.
- Installation time! Depending on the size of your project, Concrete By Design will work days or weeks to complete your project as discussed in the preliminary meeting.
- Once the project is completed, Concrete By Design will walk the client through to review any modifications or deviations from the project plan.
- After the client walk-through we’ll just need to tie up any remaining loose ends including final payments.
Invite one of our stamped concrete design experts over and let us have look at your project. They'll give you plenty of advice and ideas that will help your pool, walkway or patio project become a great success.